Management of Daejeon traffic culture institute
For the traffic safety education and the improvement of traffic order consciousness of transportation workers, DIME built Daejeon Traffic Culture Institute (formerly Daejeon Traffic Culture Center) in the science park and has done consignment management on it.
- Total ground area : 11.511㎡ (1 basement, 3-floor)
- Construction cost : 37.3 billion won, aggregate government expenditure ( national police agency )
- Main facilities : traffic safety simulation experience center, training center for transportation workers, outdoor experience center, etc.
- Staff : 13 (DIME 9, national police agency 4) / temporary workers 9 and volunteers 33 are not included)
- Management period : Managing under constrained city hall (period : 2016. 1. 1 ~ 2020. 12. 31)
- Management contents : DIME (training for transportation workers, marketing and facility management), national police agency (traffic safety education)
- Service charge : Adult 3,000won / children, juvenile 2,000won (traffic safety experience)